Welcome to our advanced course on sickness and health information. This course will cover issues regarding biases in population data, pharmacoepidemiology and pharmacovigilence, rates and ratios, and data linkages
Learning objectives: This course will cover:
- biases in population data
- pharmacoepidemiology and pharmacovigilence
- rates and ratios
- data linkages
Course author: Rupa Chilvers, Senior Analyst, Exeter. Resource text adapted from material written by Neeraj Malhotra and Meic Goodyear, accessible at www.healthknowledge.org.uk.
Reviewed by: Dr John Powell, Associate Clinical Professor of Epidemiology & Public Health, University of Warwick.
Use the index below to pick a particular module, or work your way through the course in the following manner:
1. start with the pre-course assessment - if you do not see this option then please create an account or login.
2. proceed through each module one by one
3. end with the final exam - your results will be emailed to you once completed