Screening – Angela Raffle
This comprehensive yet succinct module on screening will help the experienced practitioner to expand their teaching methods, and it will get the novice up to speed on the evaluation and delivery of screening. The first part covers evidence about screening, and the second part comprises four further chapters covering skills relating to application of this evidence in daily practice.
- Chapter 1 - What screening is and is not
- Chapter 2 - What screening does
- Chapter 3 - The screening programme
- Chapter 4 - Measuring what screening does
- Chapter 5 - Measures of test performance
- Chapter 6 - Handling media interviews
- Chapter 7 - Commissioning quality screening
- Chapter 8 - Screening prior to evidence
- Chapter 9 - Interview with Sir Muir Gray
"really clear and informative. I wanted to commend you on putting such a useful resource together"
"very helpful and easy to understand"
"I used the module with students doing the Doctorate in Public Health and it gave them a very clear understanding of all the key concepts, it is an excellent teaching resource. The students just loved it"