Sustainable Healthcare – Muir Gray
This module challenges you to come up with ways to think more about climate change and the action your organisation can take to reduce its carbon footprint, whilst improving healthcare.
- Chapter 1 - What is Climate Change?
- Chapter 2 - Greening the Health Service
- Chapter 3 - Changing the Energy of the NHS
- Chapter 4 - Distributed Health and Service and How to Reduce Travel
- Chapter 5 - The End of Waste
- Chapter 6 - Sustainable Clinical Practice
- Chapter 7 - Public Health Advocacy
- Chapter 8 - Turning Theory into Action
- Chapter 9 - Theory into Action